Do you feel the wild calling of your heart for deeper love, pleasure, and connection?
Are you ready to take the next step in honouring your body as the sacred vessel that she is, free of judgment, in pure unconditional love?
Join us for a journey into the wild sacred heart of Costa Rica…
LOVE HER WILD is an 8 day/7 night immersive experience to empower you with the wisdom of your body, the loving boundaries to honour your deepest desires, and the confidence to step into your sacred voice and power.
Through daily embodiment practices, medicine circles, the power of sisterhood, sacred song, and movement, we will shake free from outdated programs and beliefs about what a woman “should be” and rise together as women who honour the naturally beautiful wild sacred feminine in all of us.
This will be a space of awakening, nurturing, celebrating, and loving all of you!!
We are so ready to receive you!!
- Daily Embodiment Rituals such as yoni steaming and womb healing to connect with your body’s wisdom and creative power through the sacred centres of heart, womb, & yoni
- Transformational Breathwork & Cacao Ceremony for heart opening and embodying the love you already are
- Rewilding practices and shadow work to honour and express all of your emotions and remember your sovereign self
- Sacred Song Circles to open and amplify the power of your voice and womb
- Nude Empowerment Circle to full embody your naturally beautiful wild sacred feminine and love her unconditionally
- Boundary and Relationship workshops for honouring your heart’s desires and sharing them with others
- Rainforest and Mountain walks (Cloudbridge Reserve + Secret Gardens)
- River Spa Experience (you will feel like a total goddess!)
- Full Moon Medicine Circle & Fire Ceremony
- Group Meet and Greet Zoom Call 2 weeks before we leave to get to know your sisters who will be joining us!
- Group Integration Call 2 weeks after returning home to help with integrating the experience, sharing your insights, and reconnection.
- Nourishing Food and Beautiful Accommodations
- Plenty of free Time to rest, play, create, connect (whatever your heart desires!)
(your home away from home)
The Love Her Wild Immersion takes place in the serene location of Rio Chirripo Lodge on Chirripo Mountain where you will encounter breathtaking landscapes from cascading riverbeds to green covered mountain tops. This space is truly a haven for wild hearts to let go of daily ” to dos” , relax, and enjoy being immersed in an abundance of natural beauty, nourishing food, and a river spa.
Gather for Medicine Circles and Ceremony in wild & sacred space surrounded by lush trees and soaring birds with the sound of the Chirripo River in the background (just a walk down the path to the river of pure magick),..
Since my young years, I have felt a deep connection to many of my past lifetimes where I was a birthkeeper, healer, and medicine woman. In many of these lifetimes, I was shamed, abused, and even killed for expressing and honouring the gifts that were coming through me. These intuitive gifts and sacred feminine embodiment practices from those lifetimes were re-activated in me during this lifetime as I learned to overcome the fear holding me back from expressing my true nature. I have served others in the world of Energy Medicine and self-healing practices for the past 15 years through personal training, posture alignment therapy, yoga, energy medicine, meditation, womb sciences, plant medicines, and earth based feminine embodiment, helping women awaken their inner healer and step into their power and potential. Over the past decade, I have created and hosted transformational circles, trainings, and retreats in beautiful spaces in Canada, USA, and Costa Rica and feel a deep sense of gratitude for holding space for women to step into their purpose and power. I am so excited to share this journey with you!
Martine is the founder and lead Adventure host of Rainforest Reef Escape, an Ontario based travel company under TICO. She has successfully lead and facilitated hundreds of retreats and group adventures for over a decade. She has worked with numerous coaches, therapists, healers, yoga instructors, fitness specialist, artists and photographers.
Martine has a natural gift of holding space for others and creating experiences that are diverse and uplifting for those who join her in some of the world’s most beautiful and awe inspiring places.
" I came away from this weekend feeling more nourished, connected, grounded, and powerful that I have ever felt. I am immensely grateful to Akaiy'ha for her powerful presence, magical space holding, and how she demonstrated to us so beautifully how to step into our wild woman energies" Joanne
" With so much gratitude to the most beautiful women I shared space wtih and our teacher Akaiy'ha whose grace, beauty, and presence was just about the most powerful healing thing I have felt in a very long time" Natasha
" It has really come to light how much I was holding in my body and powering through - never giving my body/mind a rest (even when I though I was). I come to see that without realizing it I have been holding on to a backlog of stress in my body from kids hospital stays many years ago, to lack of sleep, to work related stress, etc. etc. I even can point to times my body has been calling out for me to take care of myself, culminating in appendicitis last year. I am slowly looking for ways to build more release into my days/weeks. " LA
" Now that I’ve finally (properly!) integrated the Sacred Space Retreat, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the magical weekend. I felt so loved, so at-home, and so comfortable (even when uncomfortable and naked in the freezing river water!) Akaiy'ha has such a beautiful way of including and welcoming all of you, and created a space for us to share safely, love deeply, and feel all of the feelings. So much gratitude for the time spent with all of the beautiful women there! " Samantha
" Thank you for the tools you gave me, What it means to be feminine (especially in my masculine dominant world ), Wild and flowing, she almost always gets shut down, (now she has permission to show up, I like her) , the give /take wheel, visualizing , how to create an altar, and how to dance and celebrate my feminine energy. Thank you most of all for creating a safe space for me (and the other women) to be me. " Patty
" Akaiy'ha has a special ability to hold space for women in a way that makes them feel safe, nurtured and supported. Participating in her embodiment course was something I knew in my heart that I needed to do. The vulnerability I felt going to her embodiment class was quickly defused as we slowly and beautifully moved into a space of sharing, compassion and love for what it means to be a women. " Shannon
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure in San José, Costa Rica’s capital city.
- First and last night shared accommodation with breakfast in a lovely boutique hotel near the international airport in San José.
- Five nights shared occupancy at Rio Chirripo Lodge located at the base of the famous Chirripo Mountain.
- Three delicious meals per day including unlimited tea, complimentary fresh juices and coffee at breakfast.
- Visit to the Secret Gardens & Cloudbridge Reserve
- A basic gratuity for the staff at both lodges.
- International flights – We can advise.
- Specialty coffees, juices and alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
Save your spot with a $500USD deposit.