Join us for a journey into the wild sacred heart of Costa Rica, heart wide open, in your power, your inner wild one unleashed…
Sister, all of you is welcome here.
UNLEASH HER WILD is a 10 day immersive experience to empower you with the wisdom of your womb space and yoni, the loving boundaries to uphold your “Hell Yes!” and you’re “NO”, and the confidence to step fully into your wild embodied self.
Through daily embodiment practices, medicine circles, and the power of sisterhood, we will shake free from outdated programs and beliefs about what a woman “should be” and rise together as women who honour the wild sacred feminine in all of us.
This will be a space of awakening, nurturing, celebrating, and honouring all of you!!
We are so ready to receive you!!
- Daily Embodiment Practices to connect more deeply with your body’s wisdom
- Rituals in the sacred spaces of rainforest and mountains
- Nude Empowerment Circles to full embody your wild sacred feminine
- Womb Wisdom Teachings to connect to your creative power and energy
- Boundary and Relationship workshops for honouring your Hell Yes and your NO
- Daily Rainforest and Mountain walks (with some special surprises!)
- River Spa Experience (you will feel like a total goddess!)
- Sound Healing Experience with 2 local women
- Full Moon Medicine Circle and Fire Ceremonies
- Nourishing Food and Beautiful Accommodations
- Free Time to rest, play, create, connect (whatever your heart desires!)
From Ocean to Mountains….
The Unleash Her Wild Immersion begins south of the country on the impressive Osa Peninsula considered “the most biologically intense place on Earth” by National Geographic Magazine. Here we get in touch with our animal body, our wild primal instincts, and our sense of play, fun, and creativity through embodiment exercises, daily rituals, nature bathing, and the supportive container of the ocean and rainforest.
Ojo Del Mar (eye of the sea) is the first place we’ll be staying…
Enjoy walks under the vibrant rainforest canopy, embark on a fun boat tour on the Golfo Dulce to interact with wild dolphins and explore this magical landscape surrounded by abundant wildlife and lush tropical vegetation.
From here, we head to the base of the famous Chirripó Mountain, the highest peak in the country. It is here, in this most serene location that you will encounter breathtaking landscapes from cascading riverbeds to green covered mountain tops.
Gather for Medicine Circles in a beautiful space surrounded by lush trees and soaring birds with the sound of the Chirripo River in the background (just a walk down the path to the river of pure magick),..
Akaiy’ha is founder of Medicine Women Rising, focussed on bringing women into supportive spaces for healing, growth, empowerment, and transformation. She has offered dozens of immersions and trainings in her home town of Ottawa, as well as Vancouver Island, Texas, Louisiana, and Costa Rica. She brings a passionate energy to her offerings where women feel accepted and empowered.
Martine is the founder and lead Adventure host of Rainforest Reef Escape, an Ontario based travel company under TICO. She has successfully lead and facilitated hundreds of retreats and group adventures for over a decade. She has worked with numerous coaches, therapists, healers, yoga instructors, fitness specialist, artists and photographers.
Martine has a natural gift of holding space for others and creating experiences that are diverse and uplifting for those who join her in some of the world’s most beautiful and awe inspiring places.
" I came away from this weekend feeling more nourished, connected, grounded, and powerful that I have ever felt. I am immensely grateful to Akaiy'ha for her powerful presence, magical space holding, and how she demonstrated to us so beautifully how to step into our wild woman energies" Joanne
" With so much gratitude to the most beautiful women I shared space wtih and our teacher Akaiy'ha whose grace, beauty, and presence was just about the most powerful healing thing I have felt in a very long time" Natasha
" Now that I’ve finally (properly!) integrated the Sacred Space Retreat, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the magical weekend. I felt so loved, so at-home, and so comfortable (even when uncomfortable and naked in the freezing river water!) Akaiy'ha has such a beautiful way of including and welcoming all of you, and created a space for us to share safely, love deeply, and feel all of the feelings. So much gratitude for the time spent with all of the beautiful women there! " Samantha
" Thank you for the tools you gave me, What it means to be feminine (especially in my masculine dominant world ), Wild and flowing, she almost always gets shut down, (now she has permission to show up, I like her) , the give /take wheel, visualizing , how to create an altar, and how to dance and celebrate my feminine energy. Thank you most of all for creating a safe space for me (and the other women) to be me. " Patty
" Akaiy'ha has a special ability to hold space for women in a way that makes them feel safe, nurtured and supported. Participating in her embodiment course was something I knew in my heart that I needed to do. The vulnerability I felt going to her embodiment class was quickly defused as we slowly and beautifully moved into a space of sharing, compassion and love for what it means to be a women. " Shannon
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure in San José, Costa Rica’s capital city.
- First and last night shared accommodation with breakfast in a lovely boutique hotel near the international airport in San José.
- Domestic flight from San José to Puerto Jimenez village on the Osa Peninsula, a 45 minute scenic flight with sweeping views of Costa Rica from the sky.
- Three nights shared occupancy at Ojo Del Mar on Matapalo Beach followed by four nights shared occupancy at Rio Chirripo Lodge located at the base of the famous Chirripo Mountain.
- Three delicious meals per day including unlimited tea, complimentary fresh juices and coffee at breakfast. Specialty coffees, juices and alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
- Scenic private microbus transfer from Ojo Del Mar to Rio Chirripó Lodge and then onto San José at the end of your journey. A panoramic drive with impressive views of the mountains and the magical landscape of Costa Rica.
- During your stay we include a wide array of activities such as a fun dolphin boat tour, visit of the Secret Gardens, sound bathing meditation, and tons of fun local hikes to explore both locations!
- A basic gratuity for the staff at both lodges.
- International flights – We can advise.
- All other optional activities and tours.
- Specialty coffees, juices and alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
Save your spot with a $500USD deposit.